Wine books I recommend
During 2015 i have read several wine books, these are my top picks! Please let me know what your favourite wine books are.
Wine and War
Author: Donald Kladstrup and Petie Kladstrup
- Germans took over France in the 1940s during the Second World War. The book explains how the brave French vintners protected and rescued there wine and culture.
Author: Mike Veseth
- Non-fiction book covers various topics within the wine industry, The Curse of the Blue Nun, the Miracle of Two Buck Chuck, and the Revenge of the Terroirists
- Great read, could not put this book down.
Biodynamic, Organic and Natural Winemaking
Author: Britt and Per Karlsson
- Clear explanation of the rules of organic, biodynamic and natural wine production
- Great introduction for winegrowers who are moving towards a more sustainable form of winemaking
- For curious wine lovers who want to know what Biodynamic and organic really means!
The Billionaire's Vinegar: The Mystery of the World's Most Expensive Bottle of Wine
Author: Benjamin Wallace
-Great read. Discover how wine fraud began and the actions taken to fight against the crisis.
Author: Madeline Puckette
- Great book for beginners
- Fantastic infographics
- Most recent purchase, i find it really relaxing flicking through this book viewing the charts and graphs.
- If you are just beginning your wine journey, this book is a must!